Sunday, September 16, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to Dream Acres new Blog! We encourage you to post comments!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Anonymous said...

hey this is a comment asking how to leave a comment? hahaha jk everyone its avery =] luv u all!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone its Becca. Angie this thing rocks!

Anonymous said...

love you alll!!!

Anonymous said...

wow this is cool..how does it work?

Anonymous said...

molly u have to press welcome if u wanna see anything like the comments and stuffs

Anonymous said...

hello it's brittany, does this work

Anonymous said...

anyone on?

Cindy said...

Hi everyone from Forest's mom and Dixie's grandmother!!!!

Cindy

Angie said...

So do you all like this format? Or should I try to get one where all the posts are viewable from the very first page? Maybe we just need to get used to it?

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Steph! What's everyone up to? Just wanted to say that there's a pony here that I swear looks exactly like Tinky.

Anonymous said...

i like it this way.

Anonymous said...

Yeah
Angie you should keep it this way

Angie said...

Hey Steph- Good to hear from you. How is everything out there? Are you enjoying the riding?

Anonymous said...

I'm having an awesome time riding. Our first show is October 6 for western and for dressage it's October 29.

Anonymous said...

Alright Elizabeth! Congrats on your new horse!
Steph

Anonymous said...

steph jade says hi!

Anonymous said...

This Blog is awesome! So who am I? I smile a lot, ride a lease horse, and have a lot of teeth missing from the front of my mouth. If no one can guess I'll tell you.

Anonymous said...

who are you animal lover?

Anonymous said...

I have fallen off 2 DAEC horses, they include Tinky and Halo. I hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

is animal lover Kristen Metevier?

atlantisgurl101 said...

hey guys its erin metevier whats up

I luv this thing i finally figured it out!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey guys
just testing this out. love the names, they are great.

Anonymous said...

animallover is Erin Frally...right?

Anonymous said...

hey guys!
its becca again =)
who is this animal lover person??

atlantisgurl101 said...

hey guys who here is doing the jumpershow????

atlantisgurl101 said...

okay i think i luv this thing i forgot my passward on it so thats why i havent been on at all..